Street Fighter V - September Update Out Now!
Hey everyone, theres been a lot of exciting announcements for Street Fighter V this month. In case you missed anything, click the jump for a quick recap of the content that is now available with the September update.
- The Vice President of the Illuminati is now available! Get ready to bust up the competition with some Aegis Reflectors, Metallic Spheres, and Chariot Tackles. Urien is available to all Season Pass holders and will include his Premium Costume. Urien can also be purchased using real currency via Steam and the PlayStation Store or with in-game Fight Money. Be sure to check out our previous blog post for additional information on Urien.
- As promised, Daily Targets are now available. Be sure to log in frequently for new Daily Targets to cash in. The following is a list of some of this weeks Daily Targets and rewards for completing them.
- Use a V-Skill 10 times: 100FM
- Fight in a Ranked Match: 1,000FM
- Clear Cinematic Story Mode: 500FM
- Sakuras important Errand: 5,000FM
- Necallis brand new Japanese Warlord costume, hand selected by the 2015 Capcom Cup Ultra Street Fighter IV Champion Kazunoko, is now available for purchase in the PlayStation Store.
Help support the Capcom Cup and its competitors in style by decimating your opponents in this awesome new costume. For more information on The Capcom Pro Tour and additional Capcom Pro Tour DLC, check out our latest PlayStation Blog post.
The new anti-crack/anti-cheat solution prevents memory access certain ways, so perhaps this is creating a false-positive situation that may trigger either the anti-virus software or Windows DEP.
Couple of things to try:
- Add StreetFighterV.exe to the antivirus exception list.
- Add StreetFighterV.exe to the Data Execution Prevention (DEP) exception. More info on DEP here .
If you receive the "You cannot turn off DEP for this program" error message, temporarily disable DEP altogether to validate if its DEP thats preventing the game from launching.
If the game still fails to launch after disabling DEP, the problem lies elsewhere such as the aforementioned antivirus software false-positive situation. Turn on DEP again and continue troubleshooting.
Street Fighter V Update Coming September 22nd!
Hey World Warriors,
For those of you that couldnt make it to Tokyo Game Show, there have been a lot of exciting announcements for Street Fighter V. The new update will be released on September 22 nd and will deliver boatloads of new content including some additional goodies for Season Pass holders. Hit the jump to check out everything the new update has to offer.
- As mentioned in our blogpost earlier this month Urien will be blasting on the scene with this new update. The Vice President of the Illuminati can be purchased with Fight Money or via the Steam and PlayStation store. Season Pass holders can hop into a match with him as soon as the update goes live.
- New Daily Targets will be available to help you earn extra Fight Money to purchase additional content. Fight in a ranked match to earn 1000 Fight Money. Spend a little time playing in training mode to earn an additional 500 Fight Money. Each Daily Target has a time limit so dont forget to log in and cash in on these. Rewards will range between 100 and 5000 Fight Money.
Vs. CPU Function
- Versus CPU mode will be added as another option to standard versus mode. Now you can slug it out with the AI of varying difficulty and sharpen your skills before challenging friends or others online.
- Fighter Profiles will also be updated and stat tracking will go live! Now you can dissect your gameplay to find and eliminate bad habits or simply show off your skills to friends.
Colors 3-10 for Season Pass holders
- Colors 3-10 on default, and battle costumes for all confirmed DLC characters will now be included for all Season Pass holders.
Premium Costumes now include all colors
- Existing and future premium costumes will now include colors 3-10 when purchased. This will be retroactive for those that have already purchased the premium costumes.
Color bundles now purchasable
- Color bundles will be available for purchase with Fight Money or via the Steam and PlayStation stores. Check out the following list for content and pricing.
- All 16 Original Character Default Color Pack (3-10) - 85k FM/$4.99
- All 16 Original Character Story Color Pack (3-10) 85k FM/$4.99
- All 6 DLC Character Default Color Pack (3-10) 40k FM/$1.99
- All 6 DLC Character Story Color Pack (3-10) 40k FM/$1.99
New Environmental Stage KOs
- New environmental stage KOs will be added for the list of stages below. If you loved blasting other players through doors and dropping bowls of noodles on their heads, just wait until you see what we have in store with this update.
- Shadaloo Base
- Hillside Plaza
- Underground Arena
- Forgotten Waterfall
- Union Station
- Kanzuki Estate
- City in Chaos
- Apprentice Alley
- Lair of the Four Kings
- The issue which added an additional frame of lag to PlayStation 4 fight sticks on PlayStation 4 has been identified and patched. Now input time is unified across PlayStation 4, legacy controllers and PC.
- Juri's V-Reversal was unintentionally able to hit downed opponents under specific circumstances. Juri's V-Reversal was corrected so that it cannot hit downed opponents.
- Juri's invincibility during her V-Reversal was unintentionally short. This was corrected by setting the invincibility on Juri's V-Reversal to 14 frames after the hit box of the move disappears.
- When Ibuki was hit during a crouching fierce, she would unintentionally go into a standing state damage animation. This has been corrected so that when hit during a crouching fierce, Ibuki goes into a crouching state damage animation.
- The light version of Yoga Sunburst would fire regardless of whether the player was holding down punch or not. This has been corrected so that when the charge portion of L Yoga Sunburst is guarded, holding down LP will maintain the charge motion.
- When the tip of jumping LP hits an opponent or is guarded during Dhalsim's V-Skill, the Critical Art gauge would increase rather than the V-Gauge. This has been corrected so when a jumping LP hits an opponent or is guarded during Dhalsim's V-Skill, it now builds V-Gauge.
- When Dhalsim performs an airborne Yoga Teleport against an opponent on the edge of the screen and performs a jumping attack afterwards, the jumping attack would be performed in the opposite direction of the opponent. The directional determination after Dhalsim appears from an airborne Yoga Teleport has been corrected, making it more difficult for this to occur.
- Under certain circumstances, moves that only hit opponents in a standing state would unintentionally miss during certain standing states. This has been corrected. The hurtboxes on characters recovering from getting hit out of the air, allowing moves that are designed to hit standing characters to properly hit. Additionally throw attacks that normally miss on crouching characters will no longer be able to connect on characters recovering from getting hit out the air as they transition to a crouching state.
- After the attack frames of Birdie's jumping LK ended, Birdies hurtbox would unintentionally remain absent in his recovery frames until he landed. This has been corrected by setting a hurtbox to Birdie's jumping LK recovery frames, until he lands.
- Currently, the game counts a disconnect between the Another fight is Coming Your Way screen until you pass-through the results screen by selecting find another match or exit to main menu. The range a disconnect penalty will be assessed will be changed to be between from when Another Fight is Coming Your Way to after League Points (LP) and Fight Money (FM) have been calculated on the Results screen.
See What Urien Brings to the Table in the September Update!
Hello, Illuminati members!
As promised, this month will be bringing our final Season 1 DLC character, hit the jump to check out Urien the Dominating Light.
First introduced in Street Fighter III: 2 nd Impact, Urien is the Vice President of Illuminati and wants nothing but to take over Illuminati from his older brother, Gill, and destroy Shadaloo. Urien has complete confidence in his own physicality and this elitism shows itself through his sadistic and tyrannical tendencies. He gains joy only from dominating others and having them crumble in the face of his incredible power.
Urien returns to Street Fighter V, donning a pinstriped suit and is often seen with a sinister smile when he hits opponents with his powerful limbs and violent combos. He uses his slow moving projectiles to pressure opponents and get them to do his bidding. A master of manipulating ki, his signature Aegis Reflector, one of the 66 Illuminati secret arts, is back and allows him to control the pace of the match.
What does Urien think of M. Bisons latest Shadaloo activities and Operation C.H.A.I.N.S.? Be sure to check out the free story DLC A Shadow Falls to find out!
V-Skill: Metallic Aura
Urien laughs maniacally while enveloping his body with his Metallic Aura. Once charged, his skin tone darkens and the next forward-propelling special move can temporarily absorb one attack.
V-Trigger: Aegis Reflector
Urien opens his arms and creates an energy barrier in front of him. The barrier will reflect projectiles back at the opponent and the direction held when activating the V-Trigger determines where it appears. Opponents who touch the barrier without blocking will take damage and be knocked back. With a full V-meter, Urien can project two barriers.
Critical Art: Dominate Crush
Urien channels energy into his arm and slams it into the ground, striking his opponent with a pillar of destruction.
The release date for Urien and the rest of the previously-announced September updates will be shared at Tokyo Game Show (TGS) next week.
Capcom at PAX West 2016
Are you excited for PAX West? Because Capcom will be there with all our latest games to satisfy your gaming needs! We'll have demos of Resident Evil 7 , Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice , and Dead Rising 4 on the show floor, as well as Street Fighter V tournaments where you get to win cool prizes! The Capcom Store will also be there with all the latest Capcom swag for you to purchase (while supplies last). Come out and join us at Booth #1601 as we celebrate another year of awesome games and gaming at PAX West, September 2nd through September 5th in Seattle, Washington!
Games and Demos
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (PS4, Xbox One, PC; Jan. 24 th , 2017) Experience a new generation of fear with Resident Evil 7. Set in a derelict mansion in rural America, Resident Evil 7 promises to be one of the most terrifying titles ever. We have a very special demo for Resident Evil 7 lined up for PAX West the "Kitchen" Demo in PSVR Mode is a short but intense PlayStation VR demo that sets up events leading up to Resident Evil 7. The "Kitchen" demo has only been shown at limited events so far, so step in to the replica plantation house at our booth to try out the immersive VR horror experience for yourself!
- Dead Rising 4 (Xbox One, Windows 10; December 6 th , 2016) Frank West is back! Sixteen years after the zombie outbreak in the original Dead Rising, Frank returns to Willamette, Colorado, where a new outbreak has overrun the Willamette Memorial Megaplex Mall and surrounding town. Equipped with his wit, his camera, and a whole lot of duct tape, tear up the zombie hordes with a huge number of combo weapons and vehicles, or just tear up the landscape with all-new EXO Suits, giving Frank super strength, incredible firepower, and the ability to rip out part of the world to use as a weapon. Make sure to try the playable demo at the Capcom booth and experience the addictive gameplay that is Dead Rising .
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice (Nintendo 3DS; September 8 th , 2016) The latest title in the courtroom drama series sees Phoenix Wright traveling to the Kingdom of Khurain to meet his former assistant, Maya Fey, and getting caught up in Khura'in's legal system along the way. Using the new Séance Trial mechanic, see the last moments of the victims life, and find the flaw in Royal priestess Rayfas insights that will help Phoenix prove his client's innocence! Come check out our playable demo at the Capcom booth to discover an all-new courtroom experience packed with clever writing, humorous dialogue, and plenty of puzzles.
- Street Fighter V (PS4, PC; Full game out now) The Cinematic Story expansion, A Shadow Falls, is currently available for download, presenting the first ever cinematic story mode in a Street Fighter game. Our latest addition to the roster, Juri, is also available now. We'll have tournaments throughout each day at PAX West from Saturday through Monday at the Capcom booth, so if youre looking to win awesome prizes, make sure to stop by the Capcom booth early for a chance to sign up!
Street Fighter V Double Fight Money Event This Weekend!
Hey World Warriors!
Do you find yourself wanting to take a summer vacation at the Kanzuki Family Private Beach, but havent been able to buy your way in yet? Have you wanted to live out Kens ponytail days, but cant scrounge up enough to take that nostalgia trip? Are you hoarding your Fight Money with burning anticipation for Uriens release?
This weekend might take you one step closer to your goal! As promised, Double Fight Money Events are coming to Street Fighter V. During this time period, all players will be able to double their FM earnings in Ranked Match!
This event starts 4:00pm (PDT) on September 2 nd and ends 9:00pm (PDT) on September 4 th.
Save big with the Capcom Publisher Sale on Steam!
Its that time again fire up Steam, because the Capcom Publisher Weekend is here! From now through August 22nd, save up to 80% on Capcom titles, including some great bundles! Street Fighter V Deluxe Edition , Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen , a special Dead Rising bundle (including Dead Rising 1 pre-order!) and Umbrella Corps are just a handful of the awesome deals you can find! Head to the sale page on Steam for the full list, or hit the jump for even more info!
- Street Fighter V - $35.99 (Regular Price: $59.99)
- Street Fighter V Deluxe Edition - $53.99 (Regular Price: $89.99)
- Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen - $17.99 (Regular Price: $29.99)
- Umbrella Corps - $20.99 (Regular Price: $39.99)
- Umbrella Corps Deluxe Edition - $26.79 (Regular Price: $29.99)
- Dead Rising 3 - $14.99 (Regular Price: $29.99)
- Dead Rising 1 Pre-order : 15% savings if purchased via Dead Rising Collectors Pack bundle (more details below).
- Mega Man Legacy Collection : $8.99 (Regular Price: $14.99)
Dead Rising Collectors Pack Bundle - $48.67
Save an additional 15% on top of individual sale prices!
Includes Dead Rising 1 pre-order!
2016 Capcom Collectors Bundle - $66.30
Save an additional 61% on top of individual sale prices!
Includes Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, DmC: Devil May Cry, Resident Evil 6, DLC packs, and more!
Resident Evil Collectors Pack Bundle - $57.86
Save an additional 37% on top of individual sale prices!
Includes Resident Evil 4, 5, 6, Revelations, Revelations 2, and DLC packs.
Resident Evil 4/5/6 Bundle - $29.64
Save an additional 14% on top of individual sale prices!
Includes Resident Evil 4, 5, and 6 .
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Demon Hunter Bundle - $22.12
Save an additional 11% on top of individual sale prices!
Includes Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition and DLC packs, including additional costumes for Lady and Trish.
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Demon Hunter Bundle + DmC Complete Pack - $29.56
Save an additional 18% on top of individual sale prices!
Includes Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, DmC: Devil May Cry, and DLC packs for both games!
Street Fighter V Development Update Vol. 3
Hey Street Fighters!
We are back with another developer update blog for Street Fighter V. The big news in August is that we have another update focusing on Rage Quitters to help further reduce the amount of players who disconnect before a match has concluded.
Beyond that, we will be introducing Double Fight Money days along with a slew of additional feature updates in September. We would like to share these details with you today, so hit the jump button to check it out!
Server maintenance will be performed on 8/16 from 1PM PT to 7PM PT. During this time online features of Street Fighter V will not be available. Thank you for your patience.
Rage Quitting Penalty
We are aware of the Rage Quitting issue, and this update will continue our efforts toward resolving it. We will make a second update to the existing Rage Quitting system with stricter guidelines for players who disconnect before the match is over. Players who are penalized will lose League Points and be locked out of online matching for a set time. The update will be implemented after the maintenance on 8/16.
Since the initial Rage Quitting system rollout, we have seen a rapid decrease in rage quitting players, and we believe that this new update will reduce that number even further. That being said, were still working on implementing a new, more robust system that will address the issue more completely by early next year.
SEPTEMBER UPDATE PREVIEW:
We have another big update containing new features in the pipeline for next month, so we wanted to give you a sneak preview of all the cool things to come in September!
Double FM Event
Double Fight Money is happening! We appreciate your support for Street Fighter V, so were giving you the chance to double your FM earnings in Ranked Match! We will hold our first Double FM Event on the weekend of September 2-4 th . Please stay tuned for more details!
The next September update will include:
- VS CPU Option
- Daily Targets
- Daily challenges with Fight Money rewards!
- Fighter Profile Updates!
- Free colors for Season Pass holders
- Colors 3-10 for Default and Battle costumes of the 6 DLC characters
- Premium costumes will now include colors!
- Colors 3-10 of the purchased premium costume
- Color bundles available for purchase via FM or Real Money
- All 22 Characters Default & Story Costumes Color Pack 3-10
- And more to be announced!
Thats all the news we have for you today, but be sure to stay tuned as we have even more detailed info in our next blog. For the latest updates follow us at @StreetFighter on Facebook and Twitter. Until next time!
The Capcom Store's PC game sale has got you covered!
Have you had your eye on one of our PC games but havent had a chance to pick it up yet? Nows a great time to do so, as the Capcom Store is running a special sale on our PC games! Pick up some great games with deep discounts, including Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen , Street Fighter V , Mega Man Legacy Collection , and more. These deals start today, August 5 th , and last through August 14 th , so act fast if you see something you want! Hit the jump for the full list of titles on sale, as well as additional details!
*A Steam key will be provided upon purchase; a PC with the Steam client and broadband Internet access is required to download, install, and play these games.
Juri Joins the Street Fighter V Roster
Hello, Street Fighters!
We have a couple of exciting pieces of news to share with you today. Following the announcements from EVO and SDCC 2016, this months update will bring you our latest addition to the Street Fighter V roster: Juri!
Introduced in Super Street Fighter IV, Juri is a provocative S.I.N. agent from South Korea who goes by the codename of Spider and worked under Seth. Juri is a sadistic fighter who enjoys violence and loves tormenting her prey, with a tendency to get involved in anything she deems as fun or dangerous. Fueled by hatred of Shadaloo and M.Bison for the murder of her parents, Juri joined S.I.N. to seek revenge and doesnt care who she has to annihilate to achieve her goals.
Juri in Street Fighter IV
Juri returns to Street Fighter V with a brand new look and some tricks up her sleeves. A trained expert in Taekwondo, Juri also possesses a ki booster called the Feng Shui Engine equipped in her left eye to aid her during battles. She focuses on flashy, fast and furious kicks, and has a wide range of ki-based attacks at her disposal. Her trademark moves are her ki-based fireball attack and pinwheel kick.
What has Juri been up to since defeating Seth? Why is she back? Be sure to check out the free story DLC A Shadow Falls to find out!
- Juri builds charges up and rushes at the opponent, kicking them from behind. Juri can choose to charge Kasatsushu by holding down the V-Skill command. During this charge, she can cancel Kasatsushu at any time by inputting a forward or backward dash. Additionally, she maintains her charge level after the cancel.
V-Trigger: Feng Shui Engine Type Alpha
- Juri activates the Feng Shui Engine which allows her to cancel all of her standard attacks, both in the air and on the ground, into one another. In addition, each strength of her Fuharenkyaku attacks will remain in their charged state.
Critical Art Sakkai Fuhazan
- Juri kicks out a large slicing blast towards the opponent that hits multiple times.
Juri will be available to download on the PlayStation and Steam stores starting July 26 th . Fans attending San Diego Comic Con this week will be able to experience playing Juri first hand at the Street Fighter V booth, so be sure to stop by!
We will be conducting server maintenance from 9AM to 5PM PT on 7/26 (Tuesday) in preperation of the release of Juri.
Juris Story and Premium Battle Costume will also become available at the same time she releases on the 26 th.
Also just announced at our SDCC panel, summer is turning up the heat, so what better option to stay cool than a new batch of summer themed costumes? Yes, we are happy to announce 3 more Premium Summer costumes for Street Fighter V !
In addition to the Chun-Li and R. Mika summer outfits which are already available, we have three more outfits for Cammy, Laura, and Ibuki coming your way! Each Premium Summer costume is priced at $3.99 / €3.99 / £3.29 and will be available on July 26 th as well. Be sure to grab them on the PlayStation and Steam Stores along with our new DLC character Juri when the day comes! Till next time!
Capcom at San Diego Comic-Con 2016
Whos going to San Diego Comic-Con this weekend? Because we are! Capcom will be there (Booth #215, near Door A) with all of our latest in sunny San Diego, including monster-sized panels, signing sessions with Producers and Directors for a bunch of our games, exclusive swag at the Capcom Store, and of course plenty of demos including the extremely intense Resident Evil 7 "Kitchen" demo in PlayStation VR Mode!
We have a very special demo for Resident Evil 7 lined up for SDCC the "Kitchen" Demo in PSVR Mode is a short but intense PlayStation VR demo that sets up events leading up to Resident Evil 7. The "Kitchen" demo has only been shown at limited events so far, so step in to the replica plantation house at our booth to try out the immersive VR horror experience for yourself!
Monster Hunter Generations for 3DS will be available for co-op hunters to try out the new Hunting Styles and Hunter Arts, while the demo for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice for 3DS provides a peek at the courtroom adventures brand-new Divination Séance that allows Phoenix to see the last moments of the victims life. Dead Rising 4 will be playable on Xbox One with fan favorite Frank West returning to Willamette 16 years after the original Dead Rising to investigate an entirely new zombie outbreak. Street Fighter V will have the latest roster of characters available to play on PS4, complete with both casual play and tournaments throughout each day.
It wouldnt be a Comic-Con without the Capcom Store! Theyve got a ton of great products at SDCC this year, including some new items making their debut as well as old favorites.
Ryu Statue (Alternate Color Variant) - $60
This 10 tall special variant of Ryu striking his now iconic pose from Street Fighter V featuring a dark blue gi and yellow headband is exclusive to the Capcom Store, and makes its debut at San Diego Comic-Con!
Limited Edition Gold Mega Man Headphones - $100
New for San Diego Comic-Con, these gold headphones feature the same high quality construction, rich sound, and battery-powered LEDs as their blue counterparts. You can also grab the original blue set for $80 while they last!
Protoman Exclusive Statue - $240
This extremely limited Protoman statue by Venture Classics is sure to be the centerpiece of any Mega Man collectors er collection! Featuring durable, high quality construction and LED lighting, each statue also features a unique serial number and authenticity card.
The Street Fighter line of these ever-collectible POP Funko figurines are making their world debut right at SDCC! The Capcom Store will carry Chun-Li, Blanka, and the popular Hot Ryu, so be sure to grab your favorite characters while they last.
50 Street Fighter Poster - $20
New for San Diego Comic-Con, this 50 Street Fighter Poster features original art by Miguel Wilson. Snag a poster at the Capcom Store and have it autographed by Miguel himself (see signing sessions below)!
Ryu Plush Gloves - $30
These ever-popular gloves sold out quickly when they first released, and theyre now back to make their first appearance at a San Diego Comic-Con! No need to ponder your fist when youve got these on.
Big Boys Toys Dioramas - $120 each
These collectible dioramas featuring Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li in chibi style have been featured before, but were bringing along a new challenger to SDCC Guile, who will be available for the very first time! Each diorama features LED lighting and voice clips to go along with their signature move.
Capcom Grab Bag - $65 each
Jam-packed with a collection of cool Capcom collectibles, such as a figurine, t-shirts, toys, games, and more including one of the three new Street Fighter POP figures! Each bag is valued at over $100. Quantities will be limited each day, so make sure you get in early if you want a grab bag!
Signing Sessions at the Capcom Booth
- Ace Attorney signing sessions with Producer Eshiro-san and Director Yamazaki-san
- Thursday, July 21st, 10:00AM to 11:00AM
- Friday, July 22nd, 10:00AM to 11:00AM
- Monster Hunter Generationssigning sessions with Producer Kojima-san and Director Ichinose-san
- Thursday, July 21st, 1:00PM to 2:00PM
- Friday, July 22nd, 12:30PM to 1:30PM
- Saturday, July 23rd, 11:00AM to 12:00 PM
- Street Fighter signing sessions with Executive Producer Ono-san
- Friday, July 22nd 2:00PM to 3:00PM
- Friday, July 22nd, 5:00PM to 6:00PM
- Saturday, July 23rd, 12:30PM to 1:30PM
- Resident Evil signing session with Producer Kawata-san
- Friday, July 22nd, 3:30PM to 4:30PM
- Capcom Store exclusive Street Fighter posters signing sessions with Miguel Wilson, Artist
- Thursday, July 21st, 2:00PM to 2:30PM
- Friday, July 22nd, 11:00AM to 11:30AM
- Saturday, July 23rd, 3:00PM to 3:30PM
- Sunday, July 24th, 1:00PM to 1:30PM
- Dead Rising: Endgame movie cast signing session
- Sunday, July 24th, 11:00AM to 12:00PM
Additional Signing Sessions for SDCC exclusives with Ono-san
Grab SDCC exclusive products and have them signed by the Executive Producer of Street Fighter V, Yoshinori Ono! More details will be available at each booth.
- Kidrobot (Booth #5645)
- Friday, July 22nd, 3:30PM to 4:30PM
- PrototypeZ (Booth #5146)
- Saturday, July 23rd, 11:00AM to 12:00PM
- BAIT / MINDStyle / FUNKO POP Asia (Booth #4845)
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2:00PM to 3:00PM
- NSURGO (Booth #5146)
- Saturday, July 23rd, 3:30PM to 4:30PM
- UDON (Booth #4529)
- Saturday, July 23rd, 5:00PM to 6:00PM
- Street Fighter Nation Panel
- Thursday, July 21st, 11:45AM to 12:45PM, Room 6BCF
- Get an exclusive look at the latest news and updates about Street Fighter V. Expect sneak peeks at all the licensed goods and collectibles being developed, updates on the Capcom Pro Tour, and a few surprises as well!
- World of Capcom Panel
- Thursday, July 21st, 5PM to 6 PM, Room 7AB
- Calling all Capcom fans! This panel is packed with Capcom team members to present the company's latest and greatest video games. Capcom has been knocking out fan favorites and timeless classics for over three decades, and this panel is the place for fans of all ages to check out the new games they can look forward to.
- Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Panel
- Friday, July 22nd, 11:30AM to 12:30PM, Room 6BCF
- Two decades have passed since survival horror fans first opened the ominous doors to the zombie-filled Spencer mansion. Celebrate the 20th anniversary milestone for Resident Evil with the team at Capcom, including info on what's in store for Resident Evil fans this year!
- Monster Hunter Panel
- Saturday, July 23rd, 3PM to 4PM, Room 25ABC
- Capcom development team members share brand new behind-the-scenes info and insights from the recently released Monster Hunter Generations for Nintendo 3DS. The panel will include exclusive new footage and announcements, as well as some special surprises!