Set your Gem Unit according to your playstyle beforehand, and your choices in battle become easy!
Set Gems according to your personal play style or to cover your weaknesses.
You can give a Gem Unit a name.
Combine Attack, Defense and Cross Gauge related Gems. You can name it "Balance", for example. You can set up to 2 Gem Units.
Fight with a whole new perspective!
The Gem system is a fundamental part of the SF X TK system! Gems consist of Boost Gems which boost a character's parameters during battle, and Assist Gems which help support a player's abilities. Boost Gems have various activation conditions and effects, and allow a player to customize a character to suit their playstyle, complement your strengths or cover up your weaknesses. Assist Gems have effects that can help out a player's natural ability, and is recommended for players who are new to fighting games. The Gem system allows veterans to explore new strategies while supporting novices.
↑ Top of page
Boost Gems primarily increase the attributes of a character.
Have a look at how these Gems work in this battle!
Proficiency Gem: Reduces the cost of using the Cross Gauge
A Cross Art that normally uses 2 blocks of the Cross Gauge...
...no longer costs that much when the Proficiency Gem is active!
Fortitude Gem: Cuts damage by a set amount
Activate the Fortitude Gem...
...and even if your character gets hit...
...the amount of damage you take is reduced.
Life Force Gem: Gradually recover vitality
Kazuya's Dragon Uppercut mid-hitting variant activates Ryu's Life Force Gem!
The Life Force Gem gradually restores vitality!Look at Ryu's vitality gauge!
Harmonize Gem: Recover vitality
Now Ryu's Shoryuken activates Kazuya's Harmonize Gem!
The Harmonize Gem minimizes the damage!
Even with Gems of the same color, there are a variety of activation conditions.
The blue Onslaught Gem increases the acquisition rate of your Cross Gauge
The activation condition for this Gem is to connect with a Launcher!
Once active, your Cross Gauge acquisition rate will be more than usual.
Red is for the attack-increasing Immense Power Gem.
Yellow is for the defense-increasing Iron Wall Gem.
Green is for the speed-increasing Divine Speed Gem.
Assist Gems primarily support the player's ability.
An example of this are "Easy / Super Easy Inputs". Using these Gems, anyone can easily unleash special moves! Look at how Ryu's basic special move commands change.
Easy / Super Easy Inputs
Super Easy Input
Auto Throw Escape
Assist Gems are set and are active throughout a battle, but using them comes at a cost.
However, if you happen to throw escape or block by yourself, you will not suffer any cost.
The Auto Throw Escape Gem is always active during a battle.
You will automatically escape a throw if your opponent attempts to throw you!
However, equipping this Gem uses up the Cross Gauge. If you do not have enough meter in your Cross Gauge, nothing will happen.
Another Assist Gem is the Auto Block Gem. No matter what attack comes...
You will automatically block even if you do not press anything. However, Auto Block also uses up the Cross Gauge.
Gems are a fundamental part of the SFXTK system! Check them out as they are released!
Powerful gems may have difficult activation conditions, or some other negative effects...?!
- Immense Power Lv.1 1 Attack + 10% - 20 Connect with 5 normal moves
- Immense Power Lv.1 1 Attack + 10% - 20 Connect with 3 special moves
- Immense Power Lv.1 1 Attack + 10% - 20 Get hit by 2 special moves
- Iron Wall Lv.1 1 Defense + 10% - 20 Connect with 5 normal moves
- Iron Wall Lv.1 1 Defense + 10% - 20 Get hit by 4 normal moves
- Iron Wall Lv.1 1 Defense + 10% - 20 Perform a Cross Cancel
- Divine Speed Lv.1 1 Speed + 10% - 20 Connect with 5 normal moves
- Divine Speed Lv.1 1 Speed + 10% - 20 Get hit by 4 normal moves
- Divine Speed Lv.1 1 Speed + 10% - 20 Connect with 3 special moves
- Onslaught Lv.1 1 Cross Gauge Acquisition + 20% - 20 Connect with 3 special moves
- Onslaught Lv.1 1 Cross Gauge Acquisition + 20% - 20 Land a reversal
- Onslaught Lv.1 1 Cross Gauge Acquisition + 20% - 20 Your partner connects with a launcher
- Life Force Lv.1 1 Vitality Gradual Restoration + 80 - 5 Get hit by 2 special moves
- Harmonize Lv.1 1 Vitality Instant Restoration + 60 - Get hit by 2 special moves
- Easy Input 1 Special Moves become easier to do Attack decreases by 10% during battle
- Super Easy Input 1 Special Moves become very easy to do Attack decreases by 10% during battle
- Cancel Assist 1 Special Move cancels become easy to do Attack decreases by 10% during battle
* Table is of a product still in development. Changes may occur without notice.↑ Back to Gem Key